Wednesday, October 1, 2008

futsal...New MR. Fong & cockroach

today...we went for futsal...at sport city with my dudes...
although our team kena wracked gao gao...but yet...
i would like to praise ya'll contribution here....
salute....-_-...
and also...today...was a big day for our old MR. Fong....kin you...
u know y?coz...there is some1 who can really take over his crown....
guess who....
yeah!!its him....darryl sien...
really sien bout him....
congratulation to you...darryl!!
the new MR. Fong of the year!!
he ffk us...and dun even picked up our calls....
like evaporated in this world....
haha....
and...another story...
i found out something very scary when i reached home...
i put my shoe in my shoe rack....
and u guess what i saw?
OMG!!!i saw pieces of cockroach in my shoe....
and then...i went to check out my stocking....
oh....SHIT!!!
i think i step on it...for the whole match!!
disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+_+ terrible la....
啊弥陀佛。。。

No comments: