Sunday, May 31, 2009

bad luck...

sometimes people said...bad thing wont happen in only one...
i think this might some some true in it la..haha...
the day before yesterday...which is friday...
i send veen for shooting in KL....
then after i dropped her....i know that i need to look for petrol station to fill up my tank..
as it was going to empty d...
but somehow...i was stuck in the jam...and i scared that my petrol will empty even faster if i keep jam here...thus...i saw a junction and i turned in to it...coz i think it should be easier to look for petrol station in smaller housing area...
it was a malay kampung....i keep going deeper and deeper...finally...after like 5 Km i saw a petrol station...
P.S. huh...luckily i found a petrol station here...then i can slowly find my way out of this malay kampung...
once i parked my car beside the bump...i try to look for my wallet.....
and i realized...it was with veen........WTF...............
which means....i got no money to fill up the petrol!!!
i were so panic at that moment...
luckily i remembered that i passed by a LRT station just now...
so i call...my dude....alex teng...and tell him that my condition and my location...
fortunately...he was able to come and help me...
thankx to him....
then...i thought my bad luck will be over la...
mana tahu...
yesterday...when i wanted to drive my car that time...
i saw a layer of water on the back wind screen...
i were thinking...how come got water on my window one?as no raining also...
then i walked to my car and open the door...
"boom!!"...my back windscreen pecah!!!
OMG....><...really speechless....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

har?
i know bout the "no money" part but taktao the "windscreen pecah" part leh..
I was caught in an accident too..but mine was considered lucky la..

edmundfatguy said...

as long as you are safe now..hehe^^